Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Second Inspection


In my experience with ´´remote´´ clients, I´ve thought the best way for you to feel on top of the actual day to day progress is to create a Blog of my weekly inspections. I will try to publish as soon as I get back from Dominical; that means Friday or Saturday at the latest (I hope, ...we´ll see).

And now for the tech stuff: for now this blog is open to anyone, but to make comments you have to create a username etc. If you need help e-mail me and I will create one for you. Click on the pictures for a larger view.


Here is the very first picture of your property being worked on, finally!! In this one I´m checking the correct placement on the lot.




In this panoramic view you can see the overall location of the house.





This is you view towards the white water from your right terrace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home